We, the folks at Integry run an integration platform called Integry and would love for you to use it. Integry is a paid service and is designed to give you as much control and ownership over what goes on your website and how the integration works and encourage you to customize the experience as much as possible. However, because your users will end up using our service, you are responsible for sure there is responsible usage. In particular, make sure that none of the prohibited items (like spam, viruses, or serious threats of violence) appear through these integrations.
If you find an Integry powered site that you believe violates these Terms of Service, please get in touch with us.
Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our services, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access or use any of our services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Integry, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
Our Services are not directed to children younger than 13, and access and use of our Services is only offered to users 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 years old, please do not register to use our Services. Any person who registers as a user or provides their personal information to our Services represents that they are 13 years of age or older.
Use of our Services requires a integry.io account. You agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register for an account. You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your username. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
Integry.io Terms of Service
- Your Integry.io Account and Service. If you create an integration on integry.io, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and users who access it, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the integrations. You must immediately notify Integry of any unauthorized uses of your account, or any other breaches of security. Integry will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Users and Content. by operating integrations any material posted through those integrations (by you or via a third party that you allow) any such material (“Content”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct. That is the case regardless of what form the Content takes, which includes, but is not limited to text, photo, video, audio, or code. By using Integry.io, you represent and warrant that your Content and conduct do not violate these terms. By submitting Content to Integry for inclusion on your website, you grant Integry a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing, and promoting your integration. This license allows Integry to make publicly-posted content available to third parties selected by you through Integry so that these third parties can analyze and distribute your content through their services. If you delete Content, Integry will use reasonable efforts to remove it from integry.io, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Integry has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Integry’s sole discretion, (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Integry’s reasonable opinion, violates any Integry policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of Integry.com to any individual or entity for any reason. Integry will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Attribution. Integry reserves the right to display attribution text or links in your site footer or toolbar, attributing Integry.io or the theme author, for example. These references may be hidden if you are subscribed to Integry’s Business or Premium.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms. Paid services such as extra users or customization abilities are available (any such services, an “Buy”). By selecting an Buy you agree to pay Integry the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated.
- Automatic Renewal. Unless you notify Integry before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel an Upgrade, your Upgrade subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such Buy (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time in the Upgrades section of your website’s dashboard.
5. Responsibility of Users.
Integry has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to our Services, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating our Services, Integry does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful, or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Integry disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by users of our Services, or from any downloading by those users of content there posted.
6. Content Posted on Other Websites or Platforms.
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the integrations to which Integry.io connects to, and that connect to Integry.io. Integry does not have any control over those non-Integry.io websites, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By connecting to a non-Integry.io sites, Integry does not represent or imply that it endorses such service. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Integry disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-integry.io websites and webpages.
7. Intellectual Property.
This Agreement does not transfer from Integry to you any Integry or third party intellectual property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Integry. Integry, Integry logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Integry.io or our Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Integry or Integry’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our Services may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of our Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Integry or third-party trademarks.
We are constantly updating our Services, and that means sometimes we have to change the legal terms under which our Services are offered. If we make changes that are material, we will let you know by posting on one of our blogs, or by sending you an email or other communication before the changes take effect. The notice will designate a reasonable period of time after which the new terms will take effect. If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using our Services within the designated notice period. Your continued use of our Services will be subject to the new terms. However, any dispute that arose before the changes shall be governed by the Terms (including the binding individual arbitration clause) that were in place when the dispute arose.
Integry may terminate your access to all or any part of our Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Integry.io account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using our Services. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties.
Our Services are provided “as is.” Integry and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Integry nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, our Services at your own discretion and risk.
11. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law.
Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of our Services will be governed by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in San Francisco County, California.
12. Arbitration Agreement.
Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in San Francisco, California, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees.
13. Limitation of Liability.
In no event will Integry, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Integry under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Integry shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
14. General Representation and Warranty.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Integry, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of our Services, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Integry and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Integry, or by the posting by Integry of a revised version.
If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof.
You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Integry may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
This Terms of Service was originally written by the awesome folks at WordPress.com and they made it available under a Creative Commons Sharealike license. We’re grateful for their help in creating great quality, user-facing, legal documents.
The above terms should be able to help you with your questions. In case there’s something not answered here, please get in touch with us over email. You can also send us mail at the following addresses:
340 S Lemon Ave #9081
Walnut 91789, CA
First Floor, 227 CCA, FF Block, Phase 4, Defence